Five ZNZ Group Leaders are on Clarivate Analytics’ list of the world’s most highly cited researchers.
The ZNZ members on the list are:
- Sebastian Jessberger, Brain Research Institute, University of Zurich
- Burkhard Becher, Institute of Experimental Immunology, University of Zurich
- Melanie Greter, Institute of Experimental Immunology, University of Zurich
- Michael Weller, Department of Neurology, University Hospital and University of Zurich
- Todd Hare, Laboratory for Social and Neural Systems Research, Department of Economics, University of Zurich
The Highly Cited Researchers 2019 represents some of the world’s most influential scientific minds from 21 scientific fields. These top researchers have demonstrated significant and broad influence reflected in their publication of multiple papers, which have been highly cited by fellow academics over the last decade. The honor is given to researchers who published a high number of papers that rank in the top 1% by citations in their respective fields of study and year of publication.
The full 2019 Highly Cited Researchers list and executive summary can be found here